CEDGG is a founder member of the Constitution and Reform Education Consortium (CRECO); a network of 23 Civil Society Organisations aimed at just governance, constitutionalism and respect for just laws.
The organisation is also a member of the Social Audit Learning Group (SALG) and presently play host to the Jukwaa la Katiba in Nakuru County- a Civil Society advocacy platform for the implementation of the Constitution.
CEDGG has over the years also worked with the following development partners:
- Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa- OSIEA
- Kenya National Civic Education Programme – Uraia
- German Development Cooperation- GIZ
- Canadian International Development Agency-CIDA
- European Union
- Embassy of Finland to Kenya
- Ministry of State for Planning, National Development and Vision 2030
- Ministry of Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs
- General Public
- United Nation Development Programme- UNDP
- Trocaire-Working For a Just World
- County Government of Kericho
- County Government of West Pokot
- County Government of Elgeyo Marakwet
- County Government of Baringo
- County Government of Laikipia
- County Government of Nakuru
- Kenya Dialogues Project/Society for International (KDP/SID)
To visit the links to our partners, kindly visit the home page.